Re-interpolation

Dear community,
I need the “activation time” and “cartesian coordinates” of mapping points in my research project to re-interpolate the local activation maps using different algorithms.
If I don’t have the ability to export datasets from clinical systems, can I get this information from mapping images through OpenEP modules? How can I do that?

Thank you so much in advance for your kind guidance.
Kind regards,
Maedeh

Dear community,

For using the OpenEP to analyze electroanatomic maps created by the NavX system, I should call the “importprecision()” function. but I can’t find this function in the available functions at API Reference | OpenEP.

I would be most grateful if you let me know can I apply OpenEP functions and modules on Precision datasets just like those of CARTO or not?

Thank you in advance for your kind reply.
Kind regards,
Maedeh

Hi Maedeh, thanks for your message.

Yes, if you have OpenEP data files (but not the original export) this is possible.

Please could you clarify what you mean by mapping images though so we can think about this further?

Dear Maedeh

This is part of ‘feature/precision’ branch but we are also updating it quite a lot.

Actually, I should have more of an update this week.

Steven

Dear Steven
Thanks for your kind reply. I mean the JPEG images that were captured from the system and saved during the patient study. from the path: File > Save image > Capture image window and not from exporting data through the path: File > Export > Data export window.

Hi Maedeh

Understood. In that case, no, there would not be a direct way to access activation times from such images.

Best wishes
Steven

Thank you so much. So for accessing activation times I must have the exported data. Is it true?

Yes, that’s correct, you need the actual data

Thanks for your accurate guides.
Kind regards,
Maedeh